Plumbing and Design Showroom Manager
Plumbing and Design Showroom Manager – Cranberry
Nicklas Supply remains committed to providing quality kitchen, bath, and plumbing products. Our goal as a family-owned and operated company is to create and maintain a productive and positive work environment, resulting in customer loyalty. Nicklas Supply offers an attractive benefits package: health, dental, vision, short-term disability, life, accidental death and dismemberment, company match 401(k), paid holiday and paid time off.
The Showroom Manager is responsible for planning and supervising support staff to ensure that they can work efficiently. After allocating work assignments and issuing deadlines, the Showroom Manager oversees the work to ensure that it is proceeding on schedule and meeting established quality standards. The Showroom Manager is responsible for organizing and coordinating sales operations and procedures.
- Manage, train, mentor, assist and evaluate showroom personnel
- Maintain staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
- Monitoring and appraising job results
- Develop and achieve a sales budget for the showroom
- Establish and implement goals and objectives for showroom personnel )
- Schedule employees to ensure adequate coverage during sales hours
- Plan and coordinate installation of showroom displays
- Keep updated with vendor requirements and ensure goals are met
- Build key relationships with vendors and manufacturing partners
- Establish strong client relationships for the purpose of repeat and referral business
- Maintain proficiency in computerized systems and other technologies as required
- Maintain accurate and organized customer files; review the files regularly to ensure superior customer service
- Participates with senior management with product review committee in selecting new products
- Work order-status reports, open orders, ready to bill orders, and debit/credit memos as required
- Communicate and interact professionally with other team members
- Guide team on how to handle difficult sales/situations
- Monitor sales activities to ensure customers receive exceptional service and products
- Present a professional image
- Promote teamwork and cooperative effort
- Practice positive customer relations and constructive problem solving
- Implement company policies and procedures
- Assist Human Resources in the evaluation of staff performance
- Assist in resolving all customer complaints in a polite and professional manner.
- Maintain a clean and organized showroom by walking the showroom floor before open and close
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Office or retail sales management experience is required.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- High degree of professionalism
- Detailed oriented and organizational skills
- High degree of customer and personal service
- Strong mathematical skills
- Sales and marketing experience preferred
- Design experience preferred
Nicklas Supply offers an attractive benefits package: health, dental, vision, short-term disability, life, accidental death and dismemberment, company match 401(k), paid holiday and paid time off.
E-mail cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org